Ovida is owned and backed by one of Australia’s largest energy infrastructure companies, SGSP (Australia) Assets Pty Ltd (SGSPAA), who own $11 billion worth of major utility infrastructure across Australia.
Our purpose is to enable more Australian businesses to access renewable energy in a simple, safe and reliable way. We co-create sustainable energy solutions with our customers, and then take full accountability for the delivery and ownership of these solutions, enabling their transition to a lower-carbon future.
We are passionate about the transition to sourcing energy from clean and renewable sources, and we are committed to lowering energy costs for our business customers, whilst improving reliability, via our market-leading Energy as a Service (EaaS) business model.
Our systems and processes are compliant with ISO standards for quality and asset management.
- AS/NZS ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 27001/2013 Information Security Management Systems
- Australian Government Building and Construction OHS Accreditation Scheme